• 6 years of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
• Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
• Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
• Evaluates effectiveness.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
• Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Acts as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team
• Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary