Business Analyst - Advanced Interface Analyst
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 years of experience with ERP systems
- 5 years of functional experience integrating COTS products and business process modeling/re-engineering.
- Experience with planning and leading review sessions for requirements elicitation, analysis, verification, specification, validation, and prioritization.
- Experience developing specifications, test plans, and conducting assessments. Business Operations and Business Case studies and analysis experience
- Must be organized and able to lead integration activities
- • Proficiency in business and requirement analysis, communication, stakeholder analysis
- Must be able to pass a CGI background check to start employment
- Due to the nature of the work, US Citizenship is required
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Momentum experience
- Security+ Certification
- DoD Acquisition and Financial knowledge
Job Status: Contract/Temporary