Business Analyst - Principal Integration Sub Team Lead
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a US Secret security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10 years experience, 7+ years of relevant experience
- Adept knowledge and experience in FedRAMP requirements and guidance and in what is necessary to build compliant technology systems. Must be able to document these requirements as they relate to technology development projects and make sure the requirements are met in the SDLC process.
- Expert knowledge and experience in security and privacy and the application of Federal laws and regulations, policies, regulations, directives, industry standards, and guidelines that affect security and privacy necessary to make sure that these requirements are carefully embedded into systems and that clients are assured of system measures that protect the security and privacy of critical data records of citizens.
- Proficient knowledge in cybersecurity strategy and implementation plans. Must be able to articulate the strategy and plans to clients and document requirements and/or issues related to implementation of these plans for clients. Can advise clients of benefits and impacts thereof.
- Skilled at leading and/or directing teams performing business process reengineering and business requirements development and management from the beginning of the SDLC process through completion, training, and adoption. Experience in doing this for large technology projects.
- Experience with advising and consulting for large scale enterprise applications and business adoption recommendations in keeping with organizational mission and future-oriented needs and challenges to meet mission.
- • Must be able read and understand policies, mission, client environment, and budgetary issues to advise on technology strategy and direction.
- Advises clients and management of best practices in change management, technology adoption, and process change using expertise, experience, and proven tools/methods such as usability studies, focus groups, prototyping, client engagement, web technology, appropriate SDCL approaches, etc.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Momentum experience
- Security+ Certification
- DoD Acquisition and Financial knowledge
Security Clearance Requirement
Candidates must have a minimum of a Secret Clearance to be considered for this position.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary