- Perform business impact analysis, define business processes and create business requirements specifications for large, complex initiatives.
- Liaise with IT project team members and business units throughout the project duration.
- Serve as a consultant for business and technical teams in diagnosing problems, framing business needs and exploring solutions that meet the business needs.
- Recommend and customize business analysis approach based on the complexity of business need.
- Hands-on experience leading business analysis activities of complex, high profile projects that span multiple business areas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong facilitation, conflict resolution, negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and a fine attention to detail.
- Ability to conceptualize, think creatively and articulate business concepts to technical staff.
- Ability to manage stakeholders without authority.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio and UML.
- Knowledge of capital markets/ financial reporting preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary