Database Administrator Tasks:
- Perform database management
- Installing, updating, patching, and troubleshooting Microsoft SQL Server.
- Performing database management tasks shall possess 7 years’ experience in requirements analysis, design, testing, implementation, deploying, and maintaining relational databases.
- Microsoft SQL Server and the SQL Programming language with ad-hoc SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Experience and demonstrated expertise in systems-of-systems definitions and integration.
- Experience and demonstrated expertise in dimensional modeling techniques.
- Understanding of data research and mining efforts, system design and development.
- Data Modeling on Microsoft SLQ Server and Oracle based and based systems.
- Authoring complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Familiarity with Data Modeling tools.
- Must possess a CompTIASecurity + CE certification or equivalent
Additional preferred experience:
- Knowledge and experience in all design phases, develop, unit test, debug, document, and maintain program code. Provide technical support to customer issues includes, but not limited to: site administration, site layout, permissions management, and support new application requirements.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable using Eclipse, Visual Studio 2015, and MS SQL Server 2014
- Familiar with Web server software (e.g. Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) web server)
- Knowledge of web development principals, techniques, and languages, standard programming styles and convention
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of seven years of related experience.
- CompTIA Security + certification