Embedded Software Engineer
We are actively seeking all levels of Embedded Software Engineers. If you are someone who loves playing with circuit boards, gets excited about low-level device drivers for Windows and Linux kernels, knows how bitmasks work, and wants to contribute to a really cool mission, this might be the perfect position for you!
This position enables developers to work on a variety of projects in support of national security. This can include driver development, custom hardware support, and engineering new ways to apply commercial technology. Developers will have the opportunity to play with new technologies unique to this industry on programs that are shaping world events!
Skills & Responsibilities
- Experience with software development using C/C++ and assembly language (ARM, x86, RISC and PPC)
- Experience with software reverse engineering and debugging tools, including IDAPro, OllyDbg, and gdb
- Experience with development on multi-threaded POSIX or embedded platforms, including Linux, Unix, Android, and VxWorks
- Desired experience in other programming, scripting, and query languages: Perl, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Physics, or related technical major from an accredited university or college. Four (4) years of professional work experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- At least two (2) years of professional work experience.
- TS/SCI + Full Scope Lifestyle Polygraph security clearance