In need of an experienced Executive Assistant to serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external communications on all matters pertaining to the CIO’s office and the IT department, and acts in a limited capability as assistant to the CRO. This person must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. This person must be a self-starter and able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities.
- Act as a gatekeeper for the CIO, having a sense for what is taking place in the environment and keeping him updated. Required to exercise discretion and independent judgement.
- Administrative support for the CIO, including but not limited to meeting scheduling, expense processing, conference registrations, calendar management and travel coordination
- Administrative support for the CRO, including but not limited to meeting scheduling, expense processing, conference registrations and travel coordination
- Administrative support for the IT Management team, including but not limited to meeting scheduling, expense processing and travel coordination
- Schedule Risk Committee calls working with the committee members and the Board, and coordinate the development and preparation of correspondence for the Committee including the coordination and production of Board books
- Compile, format and edit major IT documents, reports, policies and procedures.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CIO’s office, internal departments and the Banks, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support within IT and the entire organization
- IT records liaison, with ownership of IT content within the OF ECM system
- Participate in recurring IT meetings, with ownership of meeting minutes to include writing, distribution and tracking of same
- Reconcile American Express charges and track travel and expenses for the CIO and the CRO
- Maintain inventory of IT policies and procedures and ensure they are reviewed as required and recorded correctly
- Organize special events for IT and Risk departments (e.g. conference planning, holiday parties, skip-level meetings) and assist with coordinating office wide events as time permits
- Maintain IT organizational chart and emergency evacuation rosters
- Assist IT department with general administrative support to include travel coordination, training request processing, office supply requests, meeting scheduling, etc.
PRINCIPAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well at all levels
- High level of confidentiality and discretion
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and other office software and computer functions