Working as part of a project team, the Front-end Developer will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Maintaining and improving websites
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed
- Designing mobile-based features
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Accepting feedback from, and building solutions for, users and customers
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides
- Creating quality mockups and prototypes
- Helping back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Ensuring compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Performing other duties as assigned
- B.S. or B.A. in computer science or related field of study, or at least 5 years of applicable experience.
- 3+ years experience with C#, ASP.NET or .NET MVC would be required.
- Familiarity with at least one JS Framework like AngularJS, React or others is ideal.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the git version control system.
- 1+ SASS or other CSS processors (JS Preprocessors - Gulp, Grunt, Webpack) ES6, Typescript.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL or SQL Server and understanding of relational database schemas, indexes and other query optimization techniques.
- Experience with other OO based language PHP, Python or Java would be a plus.
- 2+ years of professional Drupal development experience would be a plus. Experience with Drupal 8 is ideal.
- Understanding of modern UX techniques would be a plus.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary