Immediate need for a functional analyst in Ft Lee, VA
Required Job Skills and Abilities
- Applicant must have knowledge and experience with SAAS; a working knowledge of logistics management principles, concepts, policies and regulations; and demonstrated skills in ammo requests, receipt, storage, issue and inventory requirements.
- Frequently works with or leads other members of the project team.
- May be responsible for assigning workloads. May be required to interview applicants or provide input.
- Responsible for requirements analysis and management - assess customer needs. Develop use cases and support software testing as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). Document discussions, meetings and agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred) - 2 additional years of experience may be substituted for the degree.
- 10 years' experience in logistics management functions in an automated logistics environment
- 7 years of experience as a functional analyst can be substituted
- Must have knowledge of life cycle support requirements
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with business process modeling and hands-on functional testing
- ISO 9001 and CMMI standards
- Applicant must have strong skills in:
- Written and oral communications
- Team Dynamics
- Time Management – ability to manage tasks and timelines
- Customer Satisfaction and interaction
- Interpersonal Skills
Security Clearance Requirement: Candidates must have a Secret clearance to be considered for this position. An interim Secret is acceptable.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary