• 6 years of experience
• Bachelors’ Degree
• Analyzes user needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements.
• Performs functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships.
• Identifies resources required for each task.
• Performs functional analysis to identify required tasks and their interrelationships.
• Possesses expert knowledge and experience in the requirements and integration.
• Works with engineers on systems integration.
• Provides daily supervision and direction to support staff.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!