Help Desk Support
Apertus Partners is an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business, headquartered in Leesburg, VA HUBZone. We provide IT managed services, and contracting support in both the federal and commercial space.
Clear. Concise. Results.
Our client is in need of a Help Desk professional for a SURGE opportunity to support a critical program. Great opportunity to gain some additional experience in a help desk environment.
This position will require (1) Participating in status meetings (2) receiving, recording, tracking, resolving and reporting service desk issues (3) completing documentation (4) interacting with the client to clarify, analyze and resolve service desk issues, and (5) the ability to analyze and document processes.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
- 2+ years’ of Technical Help Desk support
- 2+ years’ experience with Compusearch PRISM
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to Multi-Task and prioritize
- Excellent written documentation skills
- Ability to creatively problem solve
- Excellent analytical and assessment skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in a team
- Regular on-call support (24x7)
- Regular shift work
Nice to have skills:
- 1+ years’ experience with USAID GLAAS application
- 1+ years’ SQL experience
To be considered for work, A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary