Interactive Developer - Angular 4
We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who can quickly turn visual design and wireframes into functional pages and contribute to idea generation and development. Turn-around time is usually short and fast paced. You will work very closely with others in the user experience team, especially designers and information architects; coming up with new ideas and ways to implement their designs
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction skills.
- Participate in design/user testing sessions.
- Utilize low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, and high-fidelity prototypes across the different stages of the design.
- Create engaging scenarios and develop frameworks describing key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business and user needs.
- Create visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models).
- Develop visual representations of the organizational structure, hierarchy, and relationships of screens in a site (i.e., site maps) as well as the interactions between the user and the functional modules in the solution (with guidance and oversight).
- Develop screen details (i.e., wireframes) depicting all elements on a unique screen type, including the content, functional, and navigation specifications (with guidance and oversight).
- Communicate effectively with creative user experience team and technical development team.
- Ensure we meet all 508 accessibility requirements.
- Assist lead designer with various design activities; such as web page designs, creation of banner images, buttons, etc.
- Translate visual designs into completed HTML pages while strictly adhering to design specifications.
- Integrate presentation layer code with CMS and portal technologies.
- Implement front-end structure and standards as defined by Creative Lead.
- Work closely with back-end developers to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout the development life-cycle.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and resolve bugs where required.
- Identify tools, templates, and techniques that evolve existing approaches for the larger Creative Design community at Sapient.
- Based on functional specifications, optimize development for User Experience.
Requirements and Experience Guidelines:
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Experience working with responsive web designs and mobile web sites is highly desirable
- Ability to learn new UI technologies quickly
- Candidates must be versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience in working on multiple tracks simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Prior experience in a consulting firm or agency preferred.
- Has done cross-browser development and testing
- Experience with Wireframes and Proof-of-concept mockups
- Experience in developing standards-based, CSS-driven, table-less layouts.
- Knowledge of Section 508 standards and compliance
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues as they relate to the front-end.
- Graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, Illustrator. etc.
- Graphics development, creating visual design comps skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. a plus
- Experience working with portal technologies and/or backend frameworks (Java, .NET) a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required from college or University
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
- Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
Job Status: Contract/Temporary