IT Manpower Analyst
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to assist with providing USMC inputs to competency tools. Recommend methodologies to document competencies and proficiency targets for positions within C4.
- Ability assist the government in identifying and documenting mission critical positions across the COI. Identify position-specific competencies and summarize findings supporting the development of a COI succession planning program.
- Must conduct research and develop recommended USMC IT training priorities.
- Assist in the development and submission of the annual COI budget quote, development of the program application process, and development of the list of training opportunities.
- Experience in managing application tracking and coordinate funding actions with a budget.
- The contractor will develop an end of year summary report as required.
- Recurring management coordination constitutes at least half of the forecasted activities, largely focused on management of CR/C4 workforce programs.
- Experience using SharePoint as a workflow and reporting tool.
Travel may be required.
Security Clearance Requirement: Candidates must have a minimum Secret clearance to be considered for this position.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary