Java - GTR
The Global Transaction Reporting team is looking for a senior Java Developer to join the growing team in Jersey City, NJ. You will be part of a global team, which also has presence in Glasgow, Mumbai, and New York. You will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business and solving problems to meet the ever changing regulatory environment. You will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business. Solving problems to meet the ever changing regulatory environment.
- You will work primarily as a Java developer as part of a collaborative agile development team.
- You will be required to liaise directly with a variety of stakeholders throughout the firm.
- You will develop functionality in an iterative fashion, liaising with the business analysts, product owners and other developers within the scrum team.
- You will be responsible for continuously improving the quality of our system and codebase including code reviews and refactoring where necessary.
- Experience of agile and scrum methodologies.
- Core Java.
- Unix shell scripting.
- SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2.
- Integration technologies - MQ/Xml/SOAP/JSON/Protocol Buffers/Spring.
- Enterprise Architecture Patterns, GoF design
- Build & agile - Ant, Gradle/Maven, Sonar, Jenkins/Hudson, GIT/perforce.
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in banking and regulatory reporting (CTFC, EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID)
- Knowledge of OTC, listed and cash products
- Domain driven design and micro-services experience
Job Status: Contract/Temporary