Junior Acquisition Specialist:
- Expert knowledge of the Federal acquisition process and applicable laws and regulations. (e.g. the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR))
- Simplified Acquisitions experience necessary (<$150K actions)
- Working knowledge of GSA vehicles, IDIQs a plus
- Strong background in acquiring commercial supplies and/or services for the Federal Government.
- At least 4 years of federal acquisition experience. Experience as an 1102 in the Federal Government is highly desirable.
- Experience with PRISM contracting writing system is highly desired.
- DAWIA Level I or II in Contracts and/or CFCM certification is highly desirable;
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills. (Job entails supporting multiple purchasing actions in a fast-paced environment.)
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Position will require interaction with procurement office management. Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively are necessary.
- Ability to pass a federal background check for facility access is required.
End Client is IRS; takes 2 months regardless of clearance level start due to their own clearance background check process.