Pega Application System Analyst
Immediate need for a Pega Application System Analyst.
The client is performing as a Medicare Administrative Contractor to provide health insurance benefit administration services, including Medicare claims processing and payment services, in support of the Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) program under the direction of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The client performs these functions to support healthcare services for Medicare beneficiaries, including claims - related activities, as well as establishing relationships with providers of health care services. The client processes Medicare claims from institutional and professional providers, suppliers, and beneficiaries, makes payment determinations, calculates and makes Medicare payments. The client also enrolls new providers, conducts redeterminations on appeals of claims, responds to complex inquiries from a Beneficiary Contact Center (BCC), and establishes local coverage guidelines for new medical procedures and devices. The Objective of this position is to provision a skill set to perform duties associated with the Pega Application System Analyst position.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Pega Developer for Application Development primary function is as follows:
· Develop and maintain Pega workflows.
· Interpret and communicate information orally and written.
· Identify and solve problems related to application development within the Pega environment.
· Organize and prioritize tasks.
· Analyze requirements and develop coding solutions.
· Create positive, professional relationships with both internal and external customers.
· Report status and time as requested
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or three years relevant business experience and demonstrated programming aptitude and lieu of a Bachelor degree.
· CSSA – Certified Senior System Architect is preferred.
· At least 3 years Pega Development experience.
· Knowledge of Pega 7.1 is preferred
· Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
· Knowledge of DB2 or similar relational database.
· Knowledge of SQL.
· Working knowledge of SOAP/XML.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary