Program Manager - DHS
Required Skills and Abilities
• 5 years of experience as a Project Manager for a Federal Agency
• Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in an IT- or business-related field
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project software
• Experience providing project briefs to senior executives
• Experience implementing or working with Agile/Agile-Hybrid methodologies in the public sector
Travel Requirement: Travel may be required.
Security Clearance Requirement: No clearance is required for this position.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary