In need of a talented PM responsible for the daily execution of specific tasks or projects within a moderately large/complex programs for the SOF Division in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily execution of specific tasks or projects in support of several SOF projects in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Manages operations to ensure schedules are met and deliverables meet quality standards
- Ensures program methodologies for the SOF Division and the program management directives are followed
- Provide interface, communication and coordination with SOF customers on matters pertaining to existing contracts
- Organizes project and task workloads and selects individuals most qualified for specific projects
- Work closely with business development to enhance the business portfolio in the SOF area
- Lead monthly program reviews for the SOF Division
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Requires an Bachelor's Degree with technical training (or equivalent related education and experience)
- At least 7 years of functional or program management experience
- A minimum of 3 years leadership experience or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance required with eligibility for SCI.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary