Project Manager Duties Include:
- Coordinating internal resources and subcontractors in the execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Developing detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate issues or concerns to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure effective release management, change management and quality assurance in project lifecycles are maintained.
- Maintain an overall view of the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform across all applications deployed to, and to be deployed on the Oracle Platform from an operational perspective.
- Understand and apply ‘Oracle best practices’ for Oracle Fusion Middleware and integrate those into the client’s software development lifecycle.
- Engage and collaborate regularly with infrastructure, systems, security, and quality assurance teams to provide status updates and work on both tactical and strategic plans.
- Control the design and implementation of Change Requests (CR), and work with teams to understand how it might impact other applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware components.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager or Task Manager in support of an Oracle related program.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and techniques.
- Experience in a consulting role, preferably with a small business in traditional consulting environment.
- Solid technical background, with understanding and experience in software development.
- Hands on experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware platform, particularly the SOA, BPM, ADF, and OEM components.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- 10+ years of experience working as a Project Manager on custom development applications.
- 8+ years of experience and a strong working knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware/WebLogic.
- 6+ years demonstrated experience in providing technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration across an agency from definition phase through implementation.
- PMP certification preferred.
Security Clearance Requirement: Candidates must have a minimum Secret or Public Trust clearance to be considered for this position.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary