Security Program Manager
The Security Program Manager will be responsible for the policy, implementation, and oversight of the information systems security program for a large, mission-critical contract - managing a large cross-organizational team of security professionals to implement a maintain a heightened security posture.
1. Provides leadership to leverage program organizational resources in order to improve the security of information systems.
2. Directs the development and implementation of the information systems security program for a multi-million dollar effort.
3. Interfaces with the client and client representatives to finalize plans, validate progress, and manage change.
4. Prepares and manages to the budget of a cross-organizational team in a cost reimbursement environment.
5. Proposes IT policies, standards, and procedures related to information systems security, adeptly leveraging cloud accreditation to provide proven levels of security.
6. Advises senior management on major information systems security decisions.
7. Directs all phases of planning and accomplishment of the information systems security functions and activities of the Program and recommends final decisions on most highly controversial policy matters.
8. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate manager(s).
9. Directs the assessment of information systems to ensure that appropriate security functions have been included in the systems design and architecture.
10. Establishes, monitors and evaluates the performance of information systems in support of information systems security program accomplishments based on appropriate measures.
11. Responsible for the efficient management and safeguarding of resources and assures internal controls meet company standards.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary