This position will be responsible for supporting enterprise SharePoint requirements through design and development of customized solutions. Technical experience should include configuring SharePoint 2010 architecture features and functions to meet requirements described by business customer. This position also requires an in-depth knowledge of developing custom SharePoint solutions using .NET and Visual Studio and a demonstrated history of recognizing and identifying requirements, designing and documenting solutions.
- Uses Agile methodologies to design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Evaluates effectiveness.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must have High School diploma or GED certification, or 1-4 years of developer experience in lieu of diploma/GED Minimum of one (1) years of recent experience developing and implementing software solutions using Sharepoint
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Work with product owners and colleagues to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process
- Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline to incrementally build our overall system and get immediate feedback on build performance
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests which will be automatically run by the build pipeline for developer feedback
Job Status: Contract/Temporary