Required Skills and Abilities
- BS Degree in information systems, or computer science
- Three to five years experience in database administration or web development in the current language utilized by EDS
- Senior programmer in an IT/IS unit devoted primarily to maintaining existing applications
- Three to five years experience in a programming language
- Extensive knowledge of specific development tools such as MS SQL, C#, Reporting Services AJAX, Team Foundation Server, and .NET.
- Experience in designing SQL databases supporting applications in a web environment
- Provide assistance in user operation guidelines
- Provide assistance to lower-level analysts/programmers
- Prepare feasibility studies of potential SQL systems
- Coordinate database implementation
- Test activities of assigned analyst/programmers and other professional staff
- Prepare project time and cost estimates
- Perform post implementation analyses
- Determine program specifications
- Consult with user/customer management and technical staffs to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest changes
- Consult with internal stakeholders and users/customers
- Determine required coding based on identified program intent
- Write program documentation
Travel Requirement: Travel may be required.
Security Clearance Requirement: No clearance is required for this position.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary