Sr. Program Manager
In need of a Senior Program Manager who is interested in working cutting edge innovative projects with substantial latitude and funding to create new ideas and programs. The senior program manager will support DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) at the Strategic Capabilities Office (SCO) in Arlington VA. Individual will be part of a small team creating new projects, leading studies to determine needed technical performance, setting up the program (typically executed through a service program office) and then conducting program/financial/engineering oversight.
- Minimum of 15 years professional experience (20 years experience desired) in military programs and program management.
- Previous military experience counts, but desire individuals that have worked on DoD programs either ideally from the program office perspective, R&D office (DARPA etc), industry/engineering or as resource sponsor.
- Program background can be in Space, Aviation, Naval, land systems or related C4ISR systems.
- Looking for individuals that thrive in a face paced environment with strong PM skill sets (financial/engineering and program expertise).
- Individual must have a BS in Engineering or in a technical field such as Physics/Computer programming.
- TS/SCI clearance is required
Job Status: Contract/Temporary