Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and coordinate contract and sub-contract functions with a focus on administration of prime contracts and subcontracts involving the federal government
- Support management team on bid and pricing strategies, as well as bid and pricing questions and compliance
- Provide oversight of the development of all business proposals prior to senior management review and submission to ensure compliance with the RFP, regulatory requirements, and company policy.
- Lead contract negotiations including both contractual and business terms.
- Oversee and support development of formal teaming arrangements, proprietary information agreements (Non-Disclosure Agreements), subcontract agreements, consulting agreements, reseller agreements, and GSA teaming and agent agreements.
- Manage company registrations relating to SAM, GSA and all other contracts and schedules.
- Assist with government property oversight to include the interface with audit agencies.
- Support the establishment of policies and procedures for contract and pricing compliance.
- Provide reports on Delivery Contract and Procurement Actions; Teaming Agreements; Non-Disclosure Agreements and Consulting Agreements, Areas of Risk, and Regulatory Compliance issues impacting.
- Work in coordination with Accounting team to ensure that Cost Reimbursable, T&M and Firm Fixed Price contracts are managed effectively.
- Lead contractual point of contact to all corporate customers and audit agencies.
- Assist in meeting all corporate goals and objectives.
- 10 + years of contract administration experience.
- Cost Reimbursable, T&M contracts and Firm Fixed Price Contracts experience
- Strong negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Experience with complex proposals and negotiations.
- Experience with developing risk mitigation plans of varying degrees of complexity for regulatory compliance issues, contractual performance, and vendor / supplier oversight.
- Strong technical knowledge of FAR and DFAR Supplement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, Adobe Acrobat Professional, and SharePoint.
- Experience with the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and their functions as it relates to doing business with the federal government.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
Job Status: Contract/Temporary