- Assists in collecting and organizing information for preparation of user manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
- Edits functional descriptions, system specifications, user manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents. Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology. Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and nontechnical personnel. Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under only general direction.
- Write and edit new business procedures, “help” procedure documentation, and media rich video artifacts using a variety of book formatting and video tools.
- Coordinates training.
- Prepares, edits, maintains, and distributes project progress documents using MS-Word, Excel, MS Project, and Agile reporting tools.
- Prepares and executes communications with end-users on project progress and roll-out activities via blogging, private social media, SharePoint, and select video media tools.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary