• 6 years of experience
• Bachelors’ Degree
• Performs formal system testing activities for a particular project or subset of a larger project under supervision of more experienced test personnel.
• Performs analysis of documented user requirements and directs or assists in the design of test plans in support of user requirements for moderately complex to complex software or IT systems.
• May participate in all phases of risk management assessment and software/hardware development.
• Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation support all applicable clients, agency or industry standards time lines and budgets.
• Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary