Workers Compensation Paralegal
Immediate need for a Workers Compensation Paralegal in Owings Mills, MD
The Paralegal will support the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement division by researching, documenting, filing, updating, and otherwise supporting workers’ compensation claims.
- Reviews documents and gather all necessary information; takes the appropriate steps to obtain any missing information.
- Research coverage for workers' compensation claims.
- Keep thorough documentation of notes.
- File and update records, correspondence and file documents in an orderly and organized manner per established office procedures.
- Gather relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Position requires a Bachelor of Laws (B.L. or LL.B.) and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a legal setting or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Qualified candidates will have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office with a typing speed of 60wpm plus; intermediate software skills.
- Ability to multitask and re-prioritize tasks as needed
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) or Master of Laws (M.L. or LL.M.)
- Experience in a firm specializing in worker's compensation claims.
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract
Job Status: Contract/Temporary