In need of an Account Manager to work on major progressive political races across the nation during the peak election season.
- Main point of contact for clients during the length of their advertising campaign; handling anywhere from 10-50 campaigns at any given time.
- Managing day-to-day client communications and relaying clearly to clients the standard requirements, metrics and timelines for campaigns.
- Trafficking any material or information needed from clients post sale of a campaign.
- Onboarding clients new to the campaign process.
- Keeping daily track of individual campaigns and providing regular updates on campaign performance to the client and Business Development.
- Providing the client with standard reporting and ad mockups during the entire campaign, in addition to final report analysis.
- Answering clients’ questions or concerns; responsible for communicating and/or implementing any requested changes to Business Development and Advertising Operations.
- Demonstrated interest in Democratic politics and digital media.
- 1-2 years experience within the political and/or public affairs field.
- Relevant project management experience.
- Proven communication skills.
- Familiar with Google Apps and great knowledge of Microsoft products especially Excel.
- Client focused and highly organized; genuinely enjoy answering questions and solving problems through an effective and creative approach.
The ideal candidate demonstrates:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Persistent follow-through, dedication, and commitment with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Proven ability to organize.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
Work hours are consistently 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., with the expectation that evening and weekend work will be required as necessary.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary