Advertising Operations Associate
This is a unique opportunity to work on major progressive political races across the nation, and with nonprofit and advocacy organizations dedicated to making change.
- Traffic advertising creative according to media plans and client requirements.
- Implement, oversee, and optimize programmatic advertising campaigns on a variety of platforms.
- Carefully manage media budgets to ensure campaign performance and company profitability.
- Conduct data analysis on audience segments and campaign performance and use findings to optimize campaigns.
- Adhere to strict standards in both technical and business processes and offer suggestions for improvements in best practices.
- Ensure quality control for hundreds of digital advertising campaigns during a major election cycle that meet clients’ stated KPIs and objectives.
The ideal candidate has:
- A background in online advertising, in particular the RTB ecosystem and has training and experience with one or more Demand Side Platforms (DSPs). Solid knowledge of Google’s Doubleclick Digital Marketing suite is preferred.
- Experience using ad serving platforms, such as DoubleClick, MediaMind/Sizmek, Atlas, or Flashtalking
- Experience running social media advertising on platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- The drive to succeed in a fast-paced, demanding campaign environment during a major election.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and an expert in Excel.
- Strong digital knowledge and instincts.
- A passion for progressive politics and causes.
- Smart, quick proactive learner with strong attention to detail.
- An independent drive to solve problems and troubleshoot.
- Limitless enthusiasm paired with razor-like attention to detail.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary