Business Systems Analyst
• 6 years of experience
• Bachelors’ Degree
• Analyzes and develops computer systems possessing a wide range of capabilities, including numerous engineering, business and records management functions.
• Develops plans for automated information systems from project inception to conclusion.
• Analyzes user interfaces, maintain hardware and software performance tuning, analyze workload and computer usage, maintain interfaces with outside systems, analyze downtimes, analyze proposed system modifications, upgrades and new COTS.
• Analyzes the problem and the information to be processed.
• Defines the problem, and develops system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests.
• Provides technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules.
• Coordinates with the Project and/or Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction.
• Makes recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations.
• Prepares milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
• Provides daily supervision and direction to support staff.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary