Client Account Manager
The Client Account Manager acts as a trusted client advisor and candidate advocate combining recruitment strategies and market intelligence to deliver the best talent to meet the critical needs of our clients.
The Client Account Manager understands recruitment and staffing within the food service and/or hospitality market. He/she keeps a pulse on industry trends and is the face of the brand. The Client Account Manager knows how to balance maintaining a great candidate experience while ensuring Hiring Managers have the level of service needed to staff their roles. He/She is the subject matter expert in recruitment and will guide hiring managers through challenging candidate negotiations while advising business partners on best practices in recruitment.
- Build relationships with Hiring Managers to understand their staffing needs and anticipate future pipeline needs.
- Locate new business opportunities by communicating and visiting with prospects and clients.
- Lead generation to identify key prospects.
- Ongoing account management with all managerial levels to identify candidate fit to support client needs.
- Serve as an industry advisor to clients as it relates to staffing and sourcing trends.
- Create brand awareness and generate new business opportunities through constant communication, networking events, social media, etc.
- Attends job fairs, network with potential candidates and deliver recruitment metrics.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of industry trends, current practices, and new developments related to hiring and onboarding.
- Ability to travel locally as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university.
- 3-5 years’ experience working at a leading RPO or with leading RPOs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be a self-motivated, results driven professional with the ability to effectively work with a recruitment team and all levels of management.
- Effective organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
- Must have the ability to handle high volume and effectively work in a fast paced, team oriented and results driven environment.
- Proven sales ability including relationship building and management skills.
- Food Service and/or Hospitality experience preferred.