As a Contracts Administrator,you will be working directly with the Contracts Manager to support the compliant negotiation and execution of various contracts with our business partners and customers. This person can expect to participate in all facets of tracking and reporting on the status of contract data requirements and deliverables.
- Negotiation of pricing, terms and conditions of contracts and agreements while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- You will be in regular correspondence with both internal and external stakeholders to and customer points of contact advise teams regarding contractual rights and obligations
- Provide contractual interpretation, guidance and risk assessment to executive team as it pertains to business and values
- Perform cost/price analysis of subcontractor bids and proposals
- Work closely with Managers to provide guidance on contractual requirements and ensure they are consistently met
- Provides input on federal compliance issues and liaison between business unit and Group Counsel and additional staff as required
- BS/BA degree in business related field or equal relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of FAR/DFARS regulations
- 2-5 plus years’ experience providing cradle-to-grave subcontracts support
- Commercial contracts management experience
- Strong background in drafting subcontract technical terms, develop negotiation strategies and provide directions to the team on management and oversight of all subcontract agreements.
- Extensive experience providing RFP/RFI/SOW reviews
- Previous experience around contract reviews and the facilitation of buying of goods and/or services
- Demonstrate the ability to provide briefings to management regarding contract status, obstacles and strategy