A Data Analyst is needed to develop a repository of refined, standardised responses to RFPs and IT related Questionnaires to improve response process and deliver winning responses. The Data Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to develop an organised repository according to business specifications. S/he will work with representatives from various departments at to refine responses to common IT Questionnaires received during the RFP process. The Data Analyst will then compile a repository with the collected responses.
- Assist with the organization and overall design of a response repository for routine RFP and IT related questions within Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Provide overall support to internal SMEs and coordinate with cross functional teams to create a unified response to common RFP questions
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting of document repository and dashboards
- Responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of templates, document library and RFP repository
- Design of Excel dashboards and PowerPoint presentations for executive level presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Expert level proficiency Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Experience with Microsoft SharePoint a plus
- Strong writing skills, proposal writing experience, and an understanding of contract language & nuances strongly desired.
- Detailed knowledge of technology infrastructure and associated risk and controls are a plus
- Requires individual initiative and strong organizational skills with an ability to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment, with minimal supervision
- Experience with IT audit controls or contract analysis is a plus
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to maintain a high level of information integrity and accuracy
Job Status: Contract/Temporary