- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Provides polite and friendly customer service
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
- Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
Education and work experience:
- Bachelors degree required
- 4 years of related technical experience
Training and Certifications:
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification a plus. Applicable software or hardware certifications commensurate with the technical objectives a plus.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary