Director of Retail Operations
The Director of Retail Operations is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. Our Retail Managers are responsible for the successful retail operations. You will perform a variety of duties to include the planning and supervision of special functions, maintaining cash controls, payroll records, hiring and training of our hourly team members. The Retail Manager ensures customer satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient uses of resources.
- Formulate budgets and plans for the operation
- Maintain and implement standards of quality
- Ensure compliance with all regional and account programs and policies
- Accountable for accurate reporting for the account
- BS degree preferred
- Five years of retail foodservice management experience required
- Higher Education experience in board and retail operations is required
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service
- experience is required
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift for long periods of time