Environmental Compliance Specialist
We are seeking an entry level/mid level Environmental Compliance Specialist as to join our team. Job responsibilities will include
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) inspections and reporting, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) development.
- Coordinating with federal and state resource agencies in regard to erosion and sediment control and stormwater compliance.
- Bachelors Degree in environmental studies, wildlife biology, or related field is required.
- Willingness to work both independently and as a part of a team are required.
- Experience working with a diverse client base in both the public and private sectors is highly desirable.
- One year of construction related monitoring/inspection is a plus.
- Erosion and sediment control certifications are a plus (CPESC, CESSWI, CISEC, or FlStormwater, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Inspector Training & Certification).
Candidates should be organized individuals and possess outstanding communication skills. Daily tasks include coordinating with clients, contractors, and regulatory agencies regarding environmental concerns associated with development. Work will concentrate on environmental permit compliance and reporting for active construction sites. Weekend, holiday work, and out-of-town travel may be required and are considered within the realm of job responsibility.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary