Environmental Compliance Tech - Tampa, FL
We are seeking an entry-level environmental compliance technician. Ideal candidates will have a B.S. in Environmental Studies or a related field. CPESC, CESSWI, CISEC and/or State certifications are preferred, but not required. Daily tasks will include:
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) inspections and reporting
- Section 404 wetland monitoring and reporting, and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) development.
- Candidates need to be outgoing and able to effectively communicate with clients, contractors, and regulatory agencies.
- Working environment will be both indoor and outdoor, concentrating on environmental permit compliance for active construction sites.
- Candidates must be able to work well independently and with a team and should have an aptitude for doing/selling.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary