Field Engineer 3 - Englewood
Day to Day Work:
- Deskside support of desktops and laptops. Primarily Dell and HP in Windows 7 environment
- Break/fix is not in scope, systems are typically under manufacture warranty for hardware issues.
- IMACD and projects. Department moves, software rollout install and support
- Some Tablet and or Smart phone support for ActiveSync email setup/support
- Available for on-call rotation. Schedule is on-call for one week (7x24), off call for three weeks with current staffing levels.
- Remediation of COTS applications, OS, network connectivity issues, VPN, Print configuration.
- Work with various assignment groups to work issues to resolution
- Image systems using SCCM following established processes.
- Encrypt systems with Bitlocker.
- Assure Antivirus (SEP) installed and functioning
- Maintain inventory using Asset Track in conjunction with tickets and quarterly audit cycles.
- Respond to incidents and requests based on priority and urgency completing within SLA
- Communicate with SDC regarding any ticket issues, escalations, routing, availability
- Escalate issues to lead technician and/or CSM as needed to avoid issues becoming larger escalations.
- Maintain ticket closure rate of six calls per day.
- Keep associates(end users) up-to-date on actions and ETA.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date notes in tickets.
- Properly categorize tickets and provide detailed documentation in ticketing system (ServiceNow)
- Timely completion of timesheets and expense reports.
- Timely completion of required client training
- Customer Interaction, Advanced – VIP experience preferred, excellent customer skills required
- Data Networks, Experienced
- Windows 7, Experienced
- Business casual dress code, professional appearance
- Able to unbox/relocate systems/monitors/devices for IMACD activity
Job Status: Contract/Temporary