Field Engineer 4
Seeking a Field Service Technician with minimum of 3 years hands on experience working on Dell laptops, Desktops and tablets.
This is a driving position. You will be responsible for responding to onsite hardware break fix requests at multiple customer locations each day.
- Support and troubleshoot issues while onsite if the parts shipped did not resolve the issue.
- Maintain timeliness to customer requests and assigned tickets. We provide cx 4 hour service windows (AM-PM service) and we make every best effort possible to make that window.
- Work independently as well as within a team to resolve onsite customer requests efficiently and effectively.
- Real time status updates to our ticketing system is required, resolving or escalating tickets to the appropriate party when necessary.
- While you will be working independently for the most part, you do have the support of our internal service delivery team when in need of assistance.
•Patience, empathy, confidence, and customer service skills.
•Strong IT background with a focus Hardware support of Dell products
•Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and developmental skills.
•Skilled at defusing high-stress situations and facilitating resolution to technical problems.
•Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
•Professional appearance and attitude when interacting with our clients’ in-person
•3+ years of relevant experience
•Excellent troubleshooting skills with related hardware components
Job Status: Contract/Temporary