Front End Developer
The Front End Developer is responsible for the development of the user interface for all web applications. The Front End Developer reports directly to the Senior Full Stack Developer and interacts regularly with other members of the Technology and Innovations department.
Candidates will have an unique opportunity to work on major progressive political races across the US. If you love technology, digital media or politics, and are a developer, we would love to meet you!
- Design and develop the front end web applications.
- Keep the user experience of products looking fresh.
- Engage and work closely with the rest of the Technology and Innovations department to conceive of new products.
- Work with the team on tier 1 troubleshooting.
Language and Requirements:
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs.
- Comfortable with (S)CSS/SASS.
- D3.js experience
- UI/UX Design Theory and Experience.
- Some design experience.
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience a plus.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to set and meet deadlines.
- The drive to succeed in a fast-paced, demanding campaign environment during a major election.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong digital knowledge and instincts.
- A passion for progressive politics and causes.
- Smart, quick proactive learner with strong attention to detail.
- An independent drive to solve problems and troubleshoot.
- Limitless enthusiasm paired with razorlike attention to detail.