IT Project Manager - Data Warehouse
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set as described below:
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business or Public Administration, Computer Science, Communications, or related field
- Thorough knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager, business analyst, change management analyst, systems analyst or closely related experience in the analysis of information technology organizations and systems
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of planning, developing, implementing, and supporting computer information systems and programs. Preferably in a Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse Team but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to coordinate the work of a team with the work of other units within BCPS
- Ability to develop administrative reports including status reports, administrative reports, project roadmaps, project plans, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project
- K-12 education experience preferred but not required
Job Status: Contract/Temporary