Mid Level Surveyor
Seeking a mid-level survey technician (2 to 5 years of experience) to start immediately.
- A college graduate with a degree or course work in surveying, environmental sciences, forestry, wildlife management, or arboriculture.
- ISA Certified Arborist a plus.
- Experience with GPS, Data Collection, and Robotics preferred.
- This position requires daily field work in all weather conditions - we're looking for a person who loves working outdoors!
- Some travel will be required for this position.
- On-the-job training and a 5-year apprenticeship program will help you on your way to licensure.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary