Project Environmental Scientist
Calling all environmental enthusiasts! Seeking mid-level environmental scientist with at least 4 years of experience performing the following tasks:
- Wetland delineations
- Preparing technical studies related to aquatic resources
- Conducting endangered and threatened species (ETS) survey
- Assessing potential impacts to ETS; and coordinating with federal and state resource agencies with regard to wetlands and ETS issues.
Experience with federal and state Clean Water Act permit applications a plus. Strong knowledge of/experience in one or more of the following fields desired:
- Vegetation identification
- Soil profiling
- General natural history knowledge/interest required.
Experience working with a diverse client base in both the public and private sectors highly desirable. Must be willing to regularly travel regionally and state-wide. BA/BS required, MS desirable with PWS (or WPIT) and PWD certification preferred.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary