Project Regulatory Specialist
In need of a Regulatory Specialist to serve as a liaison between regulatory agencies and clients for permit procurement. Ideal candidate will posses the following:
- 2-5 years of previous experience
- DEQ/COE regulatory experience is a plus
- Minimum qualifications include B.A./B.S. in environmental planning, science or engineering and a basic knowledge of environmental regulations pertaining to 401/404 Clean Water Act and Chesapeake Bay Preservation Act
- Knowledge of AutoCAD®, local land development practices, NEPA, FEMA or FERC regulations is a plus.
- Superior oral and written communications skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines under limited supervision are a must.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary