Sales Account Representative
The Sales Account Representative will be responsible for retiring assigned revenue targets in the patch of named accounts allocated to this individual.
- TS Clearance required
- Retire assigned AOP targets Quarter over Quarters
- Position and sell the complete portfolio.
- Work with the complete ecosystem of channel partners, Technology alliance partners and ISV’s to create repeatable solutions for the vertical.
- Deliver on assigned strategic growth objectives assigned by the company.
- Ensure 100% coverage of assigned accounts with measurable pipeliner.
- College degree
- A minimum of 10 years of strategic sales experience in a business to business sales environment with a strong understanding of the IT Infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of Customer business, Application landscape and industry.
- Engage beyond traditional IT organization with CXO, Application heads.
- Ability to consistently forecast to AOP with +/ 5 % accuracy.
- Build comprehensive Revenue Plan to Drive AOP with clear Account Plans and Opportunity plans for all the designated accounts.
- Maintain consistent Pipeline of 5X of AOP across the entire year.
- Ability to conduct Joint Account Briefings with Technology Ecosystem Players.
- Ability to conduct Account Briefings and Budget Planning with Customers.
- Ability to conduct quarterly business reviews with key customer stakeholders.
- Ability to Engage with customers beyond the contract.
- Build and execute on Competitive Takeout Plans.
- Provide Unsolicited Proposals.
- Organize periodic Executive Briefing Forums / Councils to drive mindshare and create budgets.