Service Support Rep 2
Our Level 1 Technical Support Service Desk agents provide excellent customer service by supporting a wide range of technical and network solutions. Serving as the initial point of contact, you will gather and analyze information about the user's issue to answer basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products to determine the best way to resolve their problem. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, resolving username and password problems, verifying proper hardware and software set up, resolving network connectivity issues and troubleshooting email issues.
Our center will be open 24/7/365, we offer flexible shifts (which may include evening, overnight and weekend opportunities).
- Initial point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
- Provides technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
- Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
- Develops and sustains a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus.
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering when appropriate.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous computer technical support preferred.
- A+, MCP, Dell or other industry identified certifications are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
- Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
- Proficient with troubleshooting all Windows Operating systems. SUPPLIERS- Have your candidates CONFIRM Windows 7 vs. Windows 10 (or confirm both) on resume please. Windows 10 preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Outstanding customer skills, with the ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer's issues.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary