In need of a Software Developer to support the US Army at Ft. Lee, VA. This position requires an active secret clearance.
Required Job Skills and Abilities
Candidate must have comprehensive knowledge and experience in developing web-based solutions using Microsoft Visual Studio, applying Object Oriented Analysis Design principles.
• Must have a secret clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology discipline
• 3 years combined experience with the following programming languages:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 IDE using ASP.NET 4.0
- C++ and C#
- SQL Server/Oracle RDBMS
- Windows OS
• 1 year experience with web and/or cloud development and/or programming
• IAT level one accreditation required
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
• Familiar with common web development patterns/technologies to include:
- Model-View-Controller (NVC)
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Entity Frame work
- Experience facilitating communications between a technical staff and a user community
- Effectively responding to customer needs
- Interpreting functional and technical documentation requirements
- Ability to manage tasks, tracks, and timeline
- Experience with one or more platforms (Microsoft Windows, Linux, UNIX)
- Experience with performance tuning methodologies and tools
Travel Requirement: Travel within the United States and overseas may be required.
Security Clearance Requirement: Candidates must have a Secret clearance to be considered for this position. An interim Secret is acceptable until the final clearance is processed.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary