Sr. Programmer - SQL/Shell Scripting
- Experience must include a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience writing complex shell scripts, using C or C++ , SQL, or other directly relevant programming tools and/or languages in a UNIX environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced proficiency with UNIX shell scripting, SQL or other relevant programming languages during the interview process.
- Must be able to write UNIX shell scripts at the command prompt.
- Informix or Oracle database experience is required. Extensive programming/software development experience using Python, AWK, or PERL, is required.
- Experience with tools such as Red Brick, GREP, EDI, Unix Cron, SED, VI Scripting, Motif, GUI, Ace, Perform, ISQL, XML, etc. highly desirable.