TECHNICAL RECRUITER – Leesburg, VA
ABOUT APERTUS PARTNERS
Apertus Partners is a Woman Owned Small Business, headquartered in Leesburg, VA. Apertus Partners provides IT managed services, and contracting support in both the federal and commercial space. Our leadership team has former military experience and a combined 50 years of industry knowledge.
Apertus Partners has teamed up with Hire Our Heroes, a non-profit organization, enabling us to provide opportunities in the civilian work place for our US Military Veterans.
Apertus Partners is looking for a motivated Technical Recruiter to join our fast-growing business in Leesburg, VA. This person will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, from proactive sourcing through negotiations for a variety of technical positions.
- Manage full lifecycle of recruitment
- Provide weekly status reports to management team on recruiting activity
- Prepare job board postings
- Build pipelines of candidates for future openings
- Utilize personal networks and Social Networking to attract qualified candidates
- Schedule interviews (phone and in-person), and manage the interview process
- Responsible for writing and extending offer letters to candidates
- Perform reference checks and background checks
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- Candidate must possess excellent time management skills and communication skills
Nice To Have:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Technical Recruiting (IT) experience highly preferred
- Experience recruiting candidates with security clearances is a plus
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technical Recruiter” on the subject line.
Apertus Partners, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.