V&V Tester will work with the project team to fully understand the test cases and the business requirements they represent. He/she will work collaboratively with project leadership and the client in the development and execution of test scripts, tracking and reporting testing issues / defects, and any other items as requested by team leadership.
Additional duties include:
- Providing input on the test strategy and test plan to ensure comprehensive automated and manual test efforts
- Reviewing documented test scripts and plans for quality, completeness, compliance, and effectiveness
- Writing test cases, creating test scenarios, and executing test cases for new functionality in the system
- Evaluating actual test results against test plans
- Working with automated testing tools
- Accurately entering data entry into tracking software
- Noting and logging defects
- Working directly with client onsite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as tester involved in mid-scale or large scale system development projects (using test automation, test strategy, developing and executing test scripts and test plans)
- Knowledge of Federal and State health and human services (HHS) programs (i.e. SNAP, TANF, Child Support, Care Management, EHR, WIC, EBT, Child Care, Medicaid, CHIP)
- Experience in leading policy changes or implementation of new Federal or State HHS programs
- Ability to develop effective, positive working relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, e.g. Word, Excel and online applications.
- Experience and execution of test cases using HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary